sábado, junio 18


Highway run, into the midnight sun. Wheels go round and round...
You're on my mind. Restless hearts. Sleep alone tonight.
Sendin' all my love, along the wire...
They say that the road. Ain't no place to start a family.
Right down the line. It's been you and me...
And lovin' a music man. Ain't always what it's supposed to be...
¡Oh boy! You stand by me...
Forever yours, faithfully...
Circus life, under the big top world. 
We all need the clowns to make us smile...
Through space and time. Always another show...
Wondering where I am. Lost without you...
And being apart ain't easy, on this love affair...
Two strangers learn to fall in love again.
I get the joy of rediscovering you.
¡Oh boy! You stand by me...
I'm forever yours, faithfully...


#Lea Michele featuring Cory Monteith - Finnchel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario