sábado, mayo 28



Sam: Now I've had the time of my life. No, ¡I never felt like this before!
Yes, I swear it's the truth, and I owe it all to you...

Quinn: 'Cause I had the time of my life and I owe it all to you...

Sam: I've been waiting for so long. Now I've finally found someone. To stand by me...

Quinn: We saw the writing on the wall. As we felt this magical fantasy...



Together: Now, with passion in your eyes, there's no way we could disguise it secretly. So we take each other's hand. 'Cause we seem to understand the urgency.

Sam: Just remember...

Quinn: You're the one thing...
Sam: I can't enough of...

Quinn: So I'll tell you something...

Together: This could be love because...

I've had the time of my life. No ¡I never felt this way before!
Yes I swear, it's the truth. And I owe it all to you...

Quinn: With my body and soul, I want you more than you'll ever know...

Sam: So we'll just let it go. ¡Don't be afraid to lose control!

Quinn: Yes, I know waths on your mind when you say: "Stay whit me tonight"

Sam: Just remember, you're the one thing...

Quinn: I can't enough of...

Sam: So I'll tell you something...

Together: This could be love because...

I've had the time of my life. No ¡I never felt this way before!
Yes I swear, it's the truth. And I owe it all to you.
'Cause I've had the time of my life,
and I'm searched through every open door
Till I found the truth, and I owe it all to you...


#Dianna Agron & Chord Overstreet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario